In-Class Theory Based Program.
- Extinguisher operation, capabilities and limitations.
- Critical thinking, when to fight a fire, when to evacuate.
- Types of fire extinguishing agents and application techniques.
- Fundamentals of fire extinguishing.
- Fire extinguisher hardware and inspection.
- Classifications of Fire Extinguishers
- Key references from the OHSA & Fire Prevention and Protection Act
Most small fires can be handled without incident if personnel are equipped and trained with the right tools and information to respond when such emergencies arise. This course is designed to provide you with that knowledge to respond if and when a fire may happen.
Ensure fire safety, save life save property.