Part # RES8246
3M™ 8246 R95 Particulate Respirator with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8246 helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of acid gases.
This lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present. This respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media, designed for ease of breathing. Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. *3M-recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. 'Nuisance level' refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414 and in USA at 1-800-243-4630.
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Collapse-resistant shell offers increased durability
- Two-strap design with four point stable attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases
- Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non-oil environments and other dusty operations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.