The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Personal Self Retracting Lifeline is a 6 ft. (1.8m) Single-leg lifeline with 3/4 in (19 mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and steel rebar hook, quick connector for harness mounting. It is designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights. This lightweight 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ SRL stays out of your way as you work, retracting as needed to minimize trip hazards.
Light on Weight. Heavy on Features. Focusing on strengthening the worker's comfort and safety as the highest priorities, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline unites light-weight design with industrial-strength durability and function. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. The Nano-Lok's smart activating brake system achieves fall clearance as low as 4ft.- providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls
- Smart activating brake system provides fall clearance as low as 4 ft.- up to 13 ft. less than lanyards
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy abosorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Impact indicator provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall
- Machine Operations
- Facility Maintenance
- Ladder Climbing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.