The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3101259 is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights. Equipped with 6 ft (1.8 m) of 3/4 in (19 mm) Dyneema® fibre and polyester web, thermoplastic housing, and corrosion-resistant hardware, this SRL also includes a swiveling anchorage loop, a self-locking steel rebar hook and a built-in connector that makes it easy to attach this SRL to most harnesses. This lightweight lifeline stays out of your way as you work and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
The 3M™ Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- 6 ft (1.8 m) 3/4 in (19 mm) Dyneema® fibre and polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking steel rebar hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed-sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Machine Operations
- Facility Maintenance
- Ladder Climbing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.