3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R550 Rescue and Descent Device includes a rescue wheel, a 4 ft (1.2 m) anchor sling, 2 carabiners and a carrying bag.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R550 Rescue and Descent Device offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state-of-the-art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 1,640 ft (500 m) for one user 310 lbs (141 kg) or 575 ft (175 m) for two users totaling 620 lbs (282 kg). It features 3/8 in (9.5 mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted-rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count-on and trust the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ systems, in use all over the world; Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations, and more!
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bi-directional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- 100 ft. (30.5 m) 3/8in (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength, corrosion-resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Kit also contains 4 ft. (1.2m) an anchor sling, two carabiners, and a carrying bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.