The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self Retracting Lifeline, 3500217 is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights. Equipped with 8 ft (2.4 m) of 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable, thermoplastic housing and corrosion-resistant hardware, this lifeline also includes a swiveling anchorage loop, a self-locking snap hook and a built-in connector for single-leg direct attachment to a harness. Specially engineered for foot-level tie-off, this lightweight SRL stays out of your way as you work, retracting as needed to minimize trip hazards.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self Retracting Lifeline edge is specifically designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft (2. 4m) lifeline with 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Self-locking swivel snap hook on end of lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed-sensing brake system
- Integrated backpack-style energy absorber
- Wide variety of configurations available
- i-Safe™ equipped
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.