3M™ DBI-SALA® Advanced 5-Piece Davit Hoist System with 8518001 11-1/2 in to 27-1/2 in (29.2 cm to 69.8 cm) adjustable offset Davit Mast, 8518002 33 in (83.8 cm) lower davit Mast extension and 8518005 3-piece portable base.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Advanced Series Hoist Systems are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. These units are constructed of lightweight materials including high-strength aluminum. The davit pivots for ease-of-rescue and has adjustment for overhead clearance restrictions. The lower base adjusts to fit most standard entries. Many other portable and fixed bases are available to suit any jobsite need. If additional height is required, check out our lower mast extensions. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. 3M™ DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust 3M™ DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- 5-piece davit hoist system
- Integrated 5,000 lbs (22 kN) mast anchorage point
- Fall arrest rated in all davit offset mast positions
- Adjustable vertical height of 33 in to 43 in (83.8 cm to 109.2 cm)
- Telescoping reach of 11-1/2 in to 27-1/2 in (29.2 cm to 69.8 cm)
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8518001)
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- 33 in. (83.8 cm) lower davit mast extension (model 8518002)
- Combine up to 2 extensions
- Extends your davit mast height
- 3-piece adjustable portable base (model 8518005)
- Base width adjusts from 37 in to 64 in (94 cm to 162.6 cm)
- Unique foot level and height adjustment system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.