The TOES2GO Protects the toe area from accidental impact, crushing or stubbing. Made of flexible, pliable PVC. Treads under sole to prevent slipping and help liquid flow away from the foot. Fully Adjustable 18″ X 1″ strap & hook and loop closure allow for versatility of use.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical staff and sales people
- 100% waterproof, will not harden, stiff or crack
- Can be comfortably worn over heels, dress and running shoes and most boots
- Sold per pair
- Tested to conform with stringent Worldwide Safety Footwear Standards:
- Tested to meet Certified by Satra M21 issue 4 April 2011: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Tested and meets ISO 20345:2011 22.214.171.124 Impact resistance 200 Joules and 126.96.36.199 Compression resistance 15 kN.
- Certified by Canadian CSA Standard Z334-14: Protective Footwear. CLASS 7231 02 – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PRODUCTS. Grade 1 – over the shoe toe protectors withstands impact velocity minimum of 3.32m/s.
- Steel toe cap meets Impact and Compression Resistance 75 LB. Rating per ASTM F2412-18/F2413-17.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.